Regarding all the personal information handled by our company, we have established the following statement policies.
- We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) and other laws and regulations regarding personal information.
- When collecting personal information, we clarify the purpose and scope of its use and obtain it in a legal and fair manner.
The information we are provided with, in addition to the purposes described below, will be
used only within the scope of the purpose for which we obtained consent.
- To provide, maintain, improve, and offer after-sales service for the various services provided by our company
- To provide counsel and support in the various services provided by our company
- We will take the appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, loss, misuse, theft, destruction and interference with the use of personal information collected and store it safely under strict control.
Unless there are special circumstances, we will not disclose or provide information to third
parties without the prior approval from the individual(s) who is subject to such
information. However, we may provide private information to a third party for the following
- Usage based on laws and regulations. When we are ordered to provide information to third parties by courts, prosecutors, police, administrative agencies, regulatory agencies or organizations with official authority equivalent to them, on legal grounds and the public interest, if we deem appropriate for the protection of human life, body or property, there is no reasonable reason for refusing the offer, and if it is difficult to obtain consent from the customer
- Usage for outsourcing business outside of the company When outsourcing work to an external company, etc. in order to provide products, services, documents, information, etc. to customers, we will provide personal information to the minimal necessary extent for the execution of the work, under the strict control by our company
- We will continuously review our efforts to protect personal information and make the necessary improvements while complying with laws and regulations.
- When the customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, we will disclose without delay. [In this case, a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged.] In addition, if we are asked by the customer to alter, add or delete contents of personal information, or completely delete/suspend usage based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, we will conduct the necessary research without delay and if it is determined that it is necessary to comply, corrections and other actions will be taken. If you would like to request disclosure and correction, etc., please contact the number provided in segment number 10.
possible to identify the customer’s information from the cookie data.
- To improve our website.
- To identify and resolve the cause of a server problem or failure.
- To use the customer’s browsing history for marketing purposes.
- To use in statistics in a way no private information is identified.
If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding the handling of personal
information, please contact us through the following address.
100-0004 Shiba 1-2-1 Otemachi Chuo-ku Tokyo Prefecture Otemachi One Tower 6F
Sevenzen Corporation Sales Department (Department in Charge)
Contact: 03-4567-6595 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Security Standard Policies
- Sevenzen Corporation will comply with information security-related laws and regulations and work to implement reliable and advanced information security management.
- As an initiative, we have established this Data Security Standard Policies in order to protect all “information assets” handled by our company from threats such as negligence, accidents, disasters and crimes.
- We will work to be fully prepared to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, loss, misuse, theft, destruction, and obstruction of the information assets and resources by establishing regulations to protect them, and by taking appropriate human, organizational, and technical measures.
- In the case of a security problem involving the information assets occurring, we will promptly investigate the cause and strive to minimize the damage by establishing a data security management system and clearly stating the details of management responsibilities for the information assets entrusted to us by our business partners and customers and our own information assets and by clarifying the obligations and responsibilities of the person in charge.
- We will strive to provide the necessary education and training on data security policies to board members and employees (all persons engaged in business at our company), and inform them and related companies of the importance of data security measures.
- We regularly analyze and evaluate the status of our data security measures. We will also review our data security measures when needed to continuously maintain and improve our data security management system in order to respond to new threats.
- These Standard Policies can be viewed at any time on our website.